Forex trading is an extremely popular and lucrative occupation that attracts millions of people all over the world. Unfortunately, among the huge number of Forex brokers there are also fraudsters who use various manipulations and tricks to deceive gullible clients and deprive them of their money.
One such fraudulent broker is Caldwells-capital, operating under the website www.caldwells-capital.com. In this review, we will elaborate on why Caldwells-capital should be considered a Forex scammer that should be avoided at all costs.
What is Caldwells-capital and why is it a scam?
On its website, Caldwells-capital positions itself as a reliable Forex broker that provides access to trading a wide range of financial instruments - currencies, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.
It is also claimed that the broker provides a convenient trading platform, favorable spreads, fast order execution and top-notch customer support.
However, in reality, all these promises turn out to be just empty words designed to mislead potential clients. In fact, Caldwells-capital does not have any licenses or permits from international financial regulators to operate in Forex.
This means that the company does not comply with generally accepted rules and standards of fair and transparent trading, does not guarantee the safety of clients' funds, can manipulate quotes and rates, as well as refuse to withdraw clients' own deposits at its discretion.
In addition to the lack of regulation, Caldwells-capital actively uses other fraudulent schemes to lure inexperienced traders and rob them of their money:
- Lures clients with promises of incredibly high bonuses and profits that cannot be realized in practice.
- Cooperates with websites selling dubious trading robots and signals that supposedly allow you to make money on Forex on automatic.
- Publishes fake reviews and ratings on the Internet, creating the appearance of a reliable reputation.
- Resorts to aggressive marketing and pressure on clients in order to increase their deposits and trading volumes.
Thus, there are all signs that Caldwells-capital is a fraudulent Forex broker, whose activities are aimed solely at deceiving and stealing funds of gullible traders.
How to recognize and avoid Forex fraud?
Unfortunately, Caldwells-capital is far from being the only Forex fraudster on the Forex market. There are other similar structures that use similar or different methods of deceiving traders.
Therefore, it is extremely important to know the main signs indicating possible fraud and try to avoid dubious companies:
- Broker's lack of licenses and permits from respected global regulators such as CySEC, FCA, ASIC - a sure sign of risk.
- Exaggerated bonuses guaranteeing huge profits with impossible conditions are a common tool to lure victims.
- Broker's connection with dubious services selling trading robots or signals is a reason to be wary.
- The presence of obviously fake reviews and ratings praising the broker is an alarming sign.
- Aggressive calls and letters, pressuring and demanding to deposit more funds - a dangerous signal.
Caldwells-capital does not have a license, misleads clients with promises of quick earnings, does not protect their interests and funds. This Forex broker should be considered a scammer and avoided at all costs.
In order not to become a victim, traders should be extremely careful when choosing a broker, study reviews, check the availability of a license and the company's reputation in the market. Trust only proven and regulated brokers.